Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » BOSTON-EDISON ATTIC SALE « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Bostonedisonrocks
Username: Bostonedisonrocks

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, August 14, 2007 - 11:00 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just in case folks are interested - The Boston-Edison Historic District is having their Annual Attic Sale this weekend...August 18 & 19 from 10 AM - 4 PM. It's a great event that has been happening for 20 plus years. Stop by any home having a sale and you can pick up a map of the neighborhood that shows all the other participants. For the past 5 years, a minimum of 50 homes have participated. And since there is the whole hand-holding thing along Woodward Ave this weekend - why not participate in that, then come to B-E -- drive thru one of the city's jewels, and - better yet - buy some stuff. Make a day of it!

Username: 3420

Post Number: 131
Posted on Tuesday, August 14, 2007 - 11:17 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I will be there this weekend. I love that neighborhood.

Andylinn
Username: Andylinn

Post Number: 519
Posted on Tuesday, August 14, 2007 - 12:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

oh, cool. i come down to check it out. i'm always looking for vintage furniture.

don't forget that you can make a WHOLE day of it... after the sale, you can go over to the Magic Stick and see Mountains & Rainbows and the Dirtbombs

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.