Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Detroit Society « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Pace15
Username: Pace15

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2007 - 10:21 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is anyone a member of the Detroit Society? If so, how can I get my foot in the door?

Quozl
Username: Quozl

Post Number: 1161
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2007 - 10:30 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

To become a Detroit Society Member, please contact the Membership Director at one of the listed Clubs in the Detroit area who offer Memberships. The Detroit Society is an upgraded category, at a minimal cost to your Club Membership, that expands your privileges to 26 Clubs in the Detroit, Windsor and Lansing area. As a Society Member, you enjoy full social privileges, golf access at Private courses, discounts on Public golf courses and VIP Ticket Concierge Services for most the venues in the Detroit area, plus more! The Detroit Society is one of 22 Societies throughout the United States, so when you a travel to a "Society" city, you will have full Society privileges at their Clubs too. Your Society Membership card will open many "doors" for you!

http://www.detroitsociety.com/ membership/index.htm

http://www.virtualclub.com/zon es/pdf/ClubGuide.pdf

Iheartthed
Username: Iheartthed

Post Number: 1352
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2007 - 10:42 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

^Thanks Google!

Lilpup
Username: Lilpup

Post Number: 2583
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2007 - 10:55 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ouch - what a typo on their main page "Soicety"

Quozl
Username: Quozl

Post Number: 1163
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2007 - 11:02 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I saw that too Lilpup, made me cringe.

Iheartthed
Username: Iheartthed

Post Number: 1355
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2007 - 11:08 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

^I tried to email them about it but the e-mail bounced back...

Detroitplanner
Username: Detroitplanner

Post Number: 1351
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2007 - 11:09 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was offered membership in the Detroit Society through my membership at the Fairlane Club. Unfortunately me and the 'wanna be rich' types that belonged went about as well together as oil and water.

I finally figured out I was paying way too much every month to be around a bunch of people who were naccissists or just plain mean.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.