Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Edmund Fitzgerald Lithos and a City of Detroit II print « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Crash67
Username: Crash67

Post Number: 21
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 12:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There are some interesting items, including a few lithos of the Edmund Fitzgerald and a really moody rendering of the old D & C great lakes cruiser City of Detroit II, on an online auction offered by the Detroit Historical Society.

You can access the action via the Society's homepage at www.detroithistorical.org and bidding runs through Thursday.

Johnlodge
Username: Johnlodge

Post Number: 1279
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 12:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I saw that Edmund lithos the other day. I was very tempted. Hrmm.

I had my eye on this too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-HOTEL -STATLER-DETROIT-Sterling-Silv er-Spoon_W0QQitemZ150143861390 QQihZ005QQcategoryZ63621QQrdZ1 QQcmdZViewItem

Crash67

Post Number: 23
Posted on Wednesday, July 25, 2007 - 4:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bidding closes at 9 p.m. on Thursday ... I'm watching a bunch of items myself.

Cambrian
Username: Cambrian

Post Number: 1365
Posted on Wednesday, July 25, 2007 - 4:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A friend gave me a packet from the Booke Cadillac's Catering Dept listing menu items and banquet room prices in a nice folder labeled "Booke Cadillac" Is this item worth much?

(Message edited by cambrian on July 25, 2007)

Crash67

Post Number: 24
Posted on Thursday, July 26, 2007 - 11:59 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Items are starting to move up a bit, but lots of bargains still abound with the Detroit Historical Society auction ...

Only a little over 9 hours left at www.detroithistorical.org.

You may surprised at what you find there.

Cambrian
Username: Cambrian

Post Number: 1368
Posted on Thursday, July 26, 2007 - 12:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I checked, and the spelling is of Course Book Cadillac. This makes searching for like items on eBay a complete pain in the ass. You may get 5 items related the hotel, and another 2000 unrelated items that are books about Cadillac vehicles.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.