Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Asia Mart « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Dissaver
Username: Dissaver

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 5:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am wondering if any of you know what happened to Asia Mart, it was a huge Asian (mainly Korean) market at Rochester and Long Lake. It went out of business a couple months ago and was replaced by some other sort of market. I really liked the selection they had and the people who ran it were really nice.

Andylinn
Username: Andylinn

Post Number: 446
Posted on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 5:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Never heard of that, but I suggest that you try the new Asian market by the RenCen in "Asian Village"

Dissaver
Username: Dissaver

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 7:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I will definitely try the new Asian Village, but I doubt they would have anywhere near the selection of Asia Mart, they were about the size of a Kroger. I have been going to Han Mi Mart which is also on Rochester, just not as big as Asia Mart.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.