Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » A survey of some YouTube videos of Detroit « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Catman_dude
Username: Catman_dude

Post Number: 177
Posted on Saturday, July 07, 2007 - 9:21 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

YouTube has quite a few Detroit videos. Here is a survey of some of them.

That's Detroit Love
Detroit City- WHERE COOL COMES FROM

VisitDetroit.Com videos:
Detroit Podcast
Welcome to Detroit video contest Video itself fine. Chopper “music” is not fine.
Detroit Podcast Contest by Nick Mahon This one's pretty good but too short

Detroit Counter-balance to the "positive" Detroit videos.
A Tour of Detroit's Ghetto A 10-min video/rap about the “worst areas” of Detroit

Detroit CITY The ugly and the beautiful of Detroit. Sung with love. Here is the much BETTER version with clearer sound and audio.

(Message edited by Catman_Dude on July 07, 2007)

Urbanize
Username: Urbanize

Post Number: 1523
Posted on Saturday, July 07, 2007 - 9:33 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Disgusting. The comment just make it worse.

Catman_dude

Post Number: 178
Posted on Saturday, July 07, 2007 - 9:42 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Urbanize, you must be commenting in the wrong thread! lol

Urbanize

Post Number: 1524
Posted on Saturday, July 07, 2007 - 9:47 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some of them we're disgusting. I commented before watching all the videos.

Catman_dude

Post Number: 179
Posted on Saturday, July 07, 2007 - 9:55 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Which ones were "disgusting?" When I think of the word "disgusting," I think of spilled guts or something. There isn't any of that on these videos.

Urbanize

Post Number: 1525
Posted on Saturday, July 07, 2007 - 9:58 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok, some just weren't pretty. Is that better?

Catman_dude

Post Number: 180
Posted on Saturday, July 07, 2007 - 10:04 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I can live with that. lol
Yeah, the last three aren't pretty but the last one shows the not pretty with the pretty with compassion. At least, in my opinion.

Jrvass
Username: Jrvass

Post Number: 139
Posted on Saturday, July 07, 2007 - 11:04 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Put your hands up for Detroit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?s earch=&mode=related&v=uwxLwrrk K_s

(Must be 18)

James

Urbanize

Post Number: 1530
Posted on Saturday, July 07, 2007 - 11:10 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alrighty Then. Besides the Women, the video was sort of crazy.

Bulletmagnet
Username: Bulletmagnet

Post Number: 794
Posted on Saturday, July 07, 2007 - 4:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Catman_dude, that was a nice chunk of video linkage. I felt right at home there, it's kind of like the photos I take. Jrvass, it took me about 2 seconds to figure out that the dude in the video with all the women was not made in Detroit, but in Ferndale.

Jrvass
Username: Jrvass

Post Number: 140
Posted on Saturday, July 07, 2007 - 5:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What dude? :-)

James

Catman_dude

Post Number: 181
Posted on Sunday, July 08, 2007 - 10:02 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the comments, Bulletmagnet.

Kslice
Username: Kslice

Post Number: 93
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2007 - 11:38 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

on the 6th video "Detroit", was he trying to trick people into thinking the inside of the gaurdian building was really the MCS? It shows the front of the train station than the inside of the gaurdian.

kinda got that feeling..

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.