Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Emily's « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Tiberius
Username: Tiberius

Post Number: 21
Posted on Thursday, July 05, 2007 - 8:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So whatever happened to Emily (and her boyfriend) who ran that popular store on Congress. Did she abandon the city too?

Psip
Username: Psip

Post Number: 1951
Posted on Thursday, July 05, 2007 - 8:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

She moved to Hawaii, but says she still loves Detroit.

Flyingj
Username: Flyingj

Post Number: 16
Posted on Thursday, July 05, 2007 - 9:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

changed the name to "Emily's Across The Ocean"

Smogboy
Username: Smogboy

Post Number: 5585
Posted on Friday, July 06, 2007 - 3:37 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Speaking of Emily I always wondered what ever became of her brother, the actor Max Gail. After Barney Miller went off the air, he quietly disappeared it seems. His Wojo character was always subtley funny in his own way.

Rjk
Username: Rjk

Post Number: 769
Posted on Friday, July 06, 2007 - 7:12 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

^ I don't know what he's doing now as far as acting, but here's a video of Bob Villa checking out his home.

http://www.bobvila.com/BVTV/Ho meAgain/Video-0318-02-0.html

I recall reading that during his early years he taught school somewhere in Detroit to avoid getting drafted. Anyone know if this is true?

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.