Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Detroit/hamtramck living. « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Brightpavilions
Username: Brightpavilions

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2007 - 12:25 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey all. Posted on Craigslist and had a few hits but I thought this form might be helpful too.

I'm looking for both an upper & lower in one house. Corktown, Woodbridge, Hamtramck, Mexicantown, IV.

I currently reside in an upper in Hamtramck and two close friends (a couple) live in the lower flat. Due to some very nasty neighbors we're looking to find another two flat house. Needs at least two bedrooms each unit, washer/dryer.

All of us have lived in Hamtramck & Detroit for years. All employed, responsible. We just want to know who are flat mates are, while still having the privacy of seperate units and not living in an apartment complex. Get in touch if you have something.

Thanks!

Nere
Username: Nere

Post Number: 63
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2007 - 1:48 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My next door neighbor is getting his 2 family flat ready to rent out in SW Detroit, I-75/Springwells area. Each flat has 2 bedrooms, but I'm not sure about a washer/dryer, you'd have to talk to him about it. My name's Nereida, send me an email, and I'll give you the phone number if you are interested. nere0548209@yahoo.com

Frumoasa
Username: Frumoasa

Post Number: 29
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2007 - 9:42 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Although I do not know anybody personally who is renting a 2 family right now...since you are in Hamtramck, check out the bulletin board at the Polish Market on JC. Great variety of flats to rent and since you know the area, you can even take a walking tour during the evening. That will give you a general idea of how rowdy the surrounding area is.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.